SeaSwim MSAD III is designed for surface swimming and shallow water dives. The suit is offered with an optional, innovative adjustable neck seal solution. Developed in cooperation with Matt Skuse in NSSR (Norwegian Society for Sea Rescue).
- HP Superlight/350 Yellow
SeaSwim MSAD III
SeaSwim was designed in close cooperation with NSSR, the Norwegian Society for Sea Rescue and ther SAR personnel represented with Matt Skuse. The suit is specially intended for surface swimmers and shallow water divers. The construction provides good fit and flexibility in sizing, little air in the suit and full freedom of movement. In addition to conventional neck closures, we offer an innovative, adjustable neck seal which offer easier entry, good ventilation and maximum comfort: - still watertight with a simple grip. The flexible design permits the selection of valves on shoulder and/or hip. The suit is made from a waterproof and breathable 3-layer material with proven excellent breathability. Waterproof seals are also available in latex, and if you wish to be able to replace them yourself you can choose our Quick Solution system. On main fabrics you can choose a highly durable GoreTex Pazifik or the soft and highly breathable HP Superlight. The suit has many practical features with various pockets and attachment points for personal equipment and belongings placed in practical positions on the suit. All-in-all a very flexible concept that can be easily adapted to individual needs.
- Carefully constructed in close cooperation with SAR personnel with experience from a wide variety of tasks – Y-construction – articulated seat and knees – good fit
- Option of an innovative adjustable neck seal. Offers the user comfort and ventilation in transit periods without doffing the suit. 100% waterproof seal is achieved with a simple maneuver.
- Waist adjustment with velcro/elastics to secure individual fit
- Choice of main fabric between extremely durable GoreTex Pazifik or soft HP Superlight
- Velcro for attachment of name tag
- Highly durable and easy running waterproof zip in soft PU/Plastic from TiZip
- Pockets on thighs for knife and pocket-light (LED Lenser)
- Additional pocket on chest and pen pocket on upper sleeve
- "HP-square" on left sleeve for attachment of torch or other personal equipment
- Roomy, bellowed thigh pocket
- Neoprene 5-finger gloves in sleeve pockets and hood in easy accessible back pocket
- Reinforced front panel on lower leg
- Option for extra reinforcement material in seat (laminated PA-polyacrylic)
- Pockets for placement of optional knee pads inside suit
- Detachable elastic braces inside for ease of use in non-exposed situations
- Hanger loops inside suit for easy storage
- Delivered standard with Solas reflective tape. First responder reflective tape (checkered) may be chosen
- Area of application
- Civil Service/ Rescue Services/ Armed Forces
- GoreTex Pazifik 3L, FR according to EASA ETSO
HP Superlight 3L
- Waist adjustment
- Main zipper type
- Soft PU/plastic with teeth, closed - 1 zipper puller
- Neck seal
- Exchangeable latex with Quick Solution
- Fit / Ergonomics
- Articulated knees, seat and elbows
Sleeves constructed in Y-shape for mobility
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
Option for first responder checkered reflective tape
Standard with Solas reflective bands
- Chest pocket
Pen pocket on shoulder/sleeve
Pocket for torch (LED lenser)
- Detachable neoprene, in back pocket
- 5-finger neoprene in sleeve pocket
- Attachment for accessories
- HP-square on left sleeve
Velcro for name-tag/other ID
- Boots / socks
- Choose between sock or fixed boots
- Boot gaitor
- Choose between boot gaitor from knee down or short gaitor
Yes, with room for knee pad
- Reinforcement in seat
- Option, laminated reinforcement in PU
- Wrist seal
- Exchangeable latex with Quick Solution
- Braces (elastic adjustable)
- Optional exhaust valve
- Thermal protection without lining/inherent insulation
- Ca 1 hour in cold water (watertemp less than 5°C)
- Service interval (standard)
- When needed
- Type of suit
- Work suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like