SeaRescue Tactical TS
This super slim suit is targeted for demanding users groups within rescue services and first responders/special forces in the military and police.
The suit is a result of year-long development process and testing in partnership with users in the target groups mentioned above.
- Based on HP's unique basic design for the best possible freedom of movement
- The construction has now been taken a step further with a narrower basic pattern to avoid excess fabric around your body
- To further improve freedom of movement, one has been added a telescope solution in the waist. This solution provides improved freedom of movement, ans also a unique flexibility in terms of sizes. A Medium size suit fits both a person of 175cm hight (Normal size Medium) and a person of 195cm (XL).
- The telescopic solution is adjusted to fit your height with the internal elastic braces.
- Produced in GoreTex Nomex III, the best combination of Fire retardancy, durability and breathability. The suit can also be created in other fabric if required. • Adjustable or fixed neck seal
- Fixed neck seal in latex/silicone or in neoprene
- Waterproof zipper on the back
- Relief zipper in front
- MOLLE on both sides of the upper chest for mounting of optional communication equipment
- Astra patches on the ches for attachment of e.g. ID
- Unique seat construction without seams eliminates wear points and improves mobility
- GoreTex Nomex III 3L; - best FR-properties
- Neck seal
- Adjustable neck seal in neoprene (optional)
Exchangeable latex with Quick Solution
- Fit / Ergonomics
- Articulated knees, seat and elbows
Sleeves constructed in Y-shape for mobility
Telescopic in waist for flexibility
- Detachable, in neoprene
- 5-finger neoprene in sleeve pocket
- Boots / socks
- Reinforcement knee
- Additional layer of reinforcement material
- Wrist seal
- Exchangeable latex with Quick Solution
- Braces (elastic adjustable)
- Service interval (standard)
- When needed
- Type of suit
- Special suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like