SeaAir Europe Crew offers exceptional features and is developed for comfort and safety in over water flights and to ensure easy donning, doffing and transit comfort. Breathable three layer laminate FR fabrics and unique construction enable excellent mobility and flexibility.
- 350 Gul
SeaAir Europe Crew Nomex III
A newly developed, innovative helicopter pilot and crew suit with three different options for front closing and neck seals. Soft and highly elastic neck and cuff closures in neoprene provide excellent comfort and a watertight fit. The suit is ETSO 2C503 certified as a 4-hour suit. In combination with our SeaLion Europe Crew lifejacket, you have a complete safety system for helicopter pilots and crews flying offshore. The suit has many practical details such as removable thigh pockets for a notebook, cards or iPad Mini, leg pockets with flaps, gloves in the sleeves, and so on. The SeaAir Europe Crew Suit consists of an outer shell in breathable three-layer material and a thermal zip-in flame retardant lining.
Approved helicopter flight suit. The suit is designed for compatibility with the SeaLion Europe Crew lifejacket. This combination is a complete safety system for helicopter pilots and crew flying offshore. The lifejacket is engineered with focus on ergonomy and functionality in the daily operations, easy to wear with Cat A CA EBS in a flexible pocket on the side/back.
- The suit consists of an outer shell and a thermal zip-in lining in highly flame retardant fabrics
- Soft and highly elastic neoprene neck and cuff closures combining comfort and water tightness
- Option of an innovative adjustable neck seal. Offers the user comfort and ventilation in transit periods without doffing the suit. 100% waterproof seal is achieved with a simple maneuver
- Waist adjustment with velcro/elastics to secure individual fit
- GoreTex Nomex III – fire resistance and breathability
- Available in versions with vertical and diagonal main zip in soft PU (Tizip MasterSeal)
- In addition to standard sizing XXS – XXL, the suit can be custom made to actual body measurements
- Unique Y-construction for ease of movement
- Strategically placed cargo pockets on calf and sleeves with room for hood, gloves and personal belongings
- Integrated socks for choice of footwear
- Waist adjustment with velcro and elastics to secure individual fit
- Reinforced knee areas with easy placement and adjustment of knee pads
- Integrated and detachable suspenders inside for ease of use in transit periods
Innovative adjustable neck seal
As an alternative to a suit with conventional neck seal, Hansen Protection offers a suit with a innovative neck seal construction which is adjustable. The seal is wide in open position, and makes donning easier. In addition this solution allows excess heat to escape when needed, i.e. in short transits between flights or in other non-exposed situations. The 100% waterproof seal achieved in a simple maneuver.
- Area of application
- Helicopter Crew
- GoreTex Nomex III 3L, Exceeds FR requirements in EASA ETSO
- Standard insulating in aramide/viscose - choose between summer- and winter-lining
- Waist adjustment
- Open or closed main zipper
- Choose between vertical and closed diagonal
- Main zipper type
- PU/plastic with two 2 pullers on vertical zip (1 puller on diagonal)
Soft polyurethane/Plastic with teeth, open- 2 sliders
- Neck seal
- Neoprene adjustable
- Fit / Ergonomics
- Articulated knees, seat and elbows
Sleeves constructed in Y-shape for mobility
- 290 Orange
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Chest pocket
Optional choice of thigh pockets (attached with velcro)
Pen pocket on shoulder/sleeve
Pocket(s) on lower leg
- Neoprene, stored in leg pocket
- 5-finger neoprene in sleeve pocket
- Attachment for accessories
- Velcro for pockets
- Boots / socks
- Boot gaitor
- Choose between room for knee-pads & reinforcement or without
- Reinforcement knee
- Choose between reinforcement material from knee down or without
- Reinforcement in seat
- Option, laminated reinforcement in PU
- Wrist seal
- Braces (elastic adjustable)
- Exhaust valve, automatic
- Yes, ETSO with ETSO lifejacket
- Thermal protection with lining/inherent insulation
- 4 hours (ISO 2012 Class B less than 2°C watertemp)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year (ETSO personal suit)
- Certifications ETSO
- ETSO 2C503 (Helicopter flight suit)
- Type of suit
- Pilot/Crew suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like