- PU coated flame retardant, waterproof
- Oxford nylon dry suit
- Waterproof zip in neck seal
- Optional 3 mm inner lining with closed cells for insulation and buoyancy
- Buddy line, whistle and reflective tapes
- Reinforcements on elbows and knees
- Collar with buoyancy material for freeboard
- Available with inner lining in closed cellfoam material for buoyancy and thermal protection
- Can be combined with self righting unit or an inflatable lifejacket
- SeaFish is a new 100% waterproof work suit (dry suit) developed for, and in close cooperation with, the fish farming industry.
- The suit is especially suited for people working on open floating fish farms.
- Robust design, withstands rough daily work.
- Fish-oil resistant easy cleaned
- Type of suit
- Work suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like