Ascomedic MS Emergency Bag FZ
First Aid emergency blanket. Helping the injured to retain body heat. Wind and waterproof material, FR tested in accordance with LSA-Code requirements for immersion suits. Fitted with full length zipper. Packed in transparent vacuum bag for minimal size.
Developed in collaboration with the Matt Skuse in in the Norwegian Society for SeaRescue (NSSR). The bag is equipped with a divisible zipper in the full length of the bag. With four zipper pullers one can open/close where necessary and convenient for the situation. With full-length zipper, the bag has a variety of uses, which are exemplified on the package insert.
- Designed to keep injured warm and protected against rain, wind and cold
- All seams are taped and watertight
- Inside part of fabric is metallized (laminated) to retain body heat
- Web reinforcement allows injured to be lifted in the bag
- Without sleeves
- Extra long zip - may be folded out completely
- Zipper with four sliders - may be opened/closed where convenient and needed for free airways
- Many alternative user applications - see product leaflet
- May accomodate a mother and small child
- Ascomedic's main fabric is FR-tested according to requirements in Solas' LSA-Code
- Packed in protective vacuum for storage, ensures functionality in emergency
- Area of application
- Civil Service/ Rescue Services/ Armed Forces
- Metallized polyester rip stop
- Main zipper type
- Polyurethane/plastic spiral, open
- Delivered with
- In transparent vacuum foil in PU with donning instructions
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.