SeaAir1 Used Survival suits
The suit has 6 hours IMO Sola's approval. The suit is used without a life jacket. SeaAir1 has received the Norwegian Design Council's Award for Good Design.
Available in the following sizes:
Size: M (shoes size 43-44),
Size: L (shoes STR 41-42 and 43-44)
• The suit has a good fit, is insulated with temperature-regulating lining
• Outer material of 100% waterproof, flame retardant material
• Approved emergency light, camera line, integrated lifting strap and rescue collar
• Insulated glove with waterproof zipper and inner cuff
• Integrated manually inflatable lung in the collar for freeboard and comfort in the sea
• Designed for optimal comfort
NB! The suit is sold without an emergency breathing system and HPL
- Area of application
- Helikopter passenger
- PU-coated Nylon/Oxford 2L, FR to EASA ETSO requirements
- Yes, inherent buoyancy (zip-in) in 3mm soft foam with closed cells
- Main zipper type
- Polyurethane/plastic spiral, open
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 290 Orange
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Pocket for manual emergency breathing system (ERBS)
- Integral, in neoprene
- 3-finger gloves with watertight zip
- Lifting becket/loop
- Yes, with D-ring and carbine hook in stainless steel
- Prepared for integration of HPL-2 with antenna bracket on suit
- Buddy line
- Yes, with floating carbine hook
- Emergency light
- IMO Solas, water activated
- Boots / socks
- Neoprene boots
- Thermal protection with lining/inherent insulation
- 6 hours (IMO/Solas less than 2°C watertemp)
- Type of suit
- Helicopter passenger transport suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.