SeaAir Europe Training
This is an extremely durable and ergonomic pilot and passenger training suit specifically designed to withstand chlorinated water and continuous use in repeated training. The suit fully replicates the actual pilot and helicopter passenger suits that are used in the UK and the Netherlands. The training suit is specially equipped with integral socks to reduce the number of variants needed to be kept in stock at the training center.
- Constructed for flexibility in use and in daily maintenance
- Outer shell in PU-coated Nylon Oxford – extremely durable
- With permanently attached neck seal and sleeve cuffs in neoprene
- Hood in thigh pocket
- Durable waterproof zip in PU (TIZIP Master Seal)
- Low-profile automatic exhaust-valves on shoulders
- The suit is equipped with socks - reduce necessary variants in pool of suits
- Suit materials proven to last for years when used in chlorinated water
- Area of application
- Helicopter Crew
- PU-coated Nylon/Oxford 2L, FR to EASA ETSO requirements
- Main zipper type
- Soft PU/plastic with teeth, closed
- Neck seal
- Neoprene standard
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 300 Fluor Yellow
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Thigh pocket(s)
- Detachable, in neoprene
- Boots / socks
- Exhaust valve, automatic
- Thermal protection without lining/inherent insulation
- Ca 1 hour in cold water (watertemp less than 5°C)
- Service interval (standard)
- When needed
- Type of suit
- Helicopter passenger transport suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.