SeaAir Europe Passenger Suit
Our SeaAir Europe concept embraces both SeaAir Europe suits and SeaLion Europe lifejackets and caters specifically for helicopter passenger`s needs for comfort and safety for flights over open water. The main design criteria are optimal freedom of movement and light weight. The suits are certified as EASA ETSO 4-hour suits when used together with our compatible lifejackets and EBS. The suits consist of an outer shell and a thermal lining in highly flame-retardant material. Integral socks in the main fabric allow for a choice of footwear. SeaAir Europe has many practical details and provides excellent functionality.
- Offshore helicopter passenger safety concept
- The suit consists of an outer shell and a thermal lining in highly flame retardant fabrics
- Soft and FR GoreTex Nomex III outershell for safety and comfort
- Available with round and vertical zip versions
- Vertical, soft PU zip (Tizip MasterSeal) with separate neck seal
- Soft and highly elastic neoprene closures combining comfort and watertightness
- Socks in main fabric open for choice of own footwear/boots
- Cargo pockets on lower legs and sleeves with room for hood and gloves in addition to personal belongings
- Sizes ranging from XS to 3XL + Tall-sizes in Size M to XXL; - fits 99% of all travellers
- Thermal zip-in lining in highly fire resistant Aramid fibres
- Silver+ treatment for extra microbiological protection
- The SeaAir Europe Suit is approved according to EASA ETSO 2C-503
- Compatible with SeaLion Europe lifejacket with EBS
- 4 h – thermal protection
- The design is focused on a construction with freedom of movement and light weight
- Area of application
- Helikopter passenger
- GoreTex Nomex III 3L, Exceeds FR requirements in EASA ETSO
- Yes, flameretardent (FR) long (zip-in)
- Main zipper type
- PU/plastic spiral, lukket
- Neck seal
- Neoprene standard
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 350 Yellow
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Pocket(s) on lower leg
- Detachable, in neoprene
- 5-finger neoprene in sleeve pocket
- Boots / socks
- Wrist seal
- Yes, ETSO with ETSO lifejacket and emergency breathing system (EBS)
- Thermal protection with lining/inherent insulation
- 1.5 hours (ISO 2002 Class C less than 5°C watertemp)
4 hours (ISO 2012 Class B less than 2°C watertemp)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year (ETSO personal suit)
- Type of suit
- Helicopter passenger transport suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.