Navy Quick Donning Suit
A special thermal protective suit for European navies and coast guard services. The suit is manufactured in flame retardant fabric and is certified for one hour when used in combination with certified lifejacket. The suit can be used with the wearer’s own footwear and is delivered vacuum packed in a waist bag.
- Thermal protective suit for vessels in naval, defence and civil service
- Outer layer of 100% waterproof, durable and flame retardant fabric
- Watertight curved front zipper from shoulder to shoulder
- Insulated neoprene hood
- Neoprene cuffs
- Detachable 3 finger gloves
- Double leg straps
- To be used over clothing and shoes
- IMO/SOLAS approved as uninsulated survival suit
- To be used with an approved lifejacket
- For persons 150 - 200 cm
- Delivered vacuum-packed in a waist bag
- Area of application
- Civil Service/ Rescue Services/ Armed Forces
- PU-coated Nylon/Oxford 2L, FR to EASA ETSO requirements
- Thightening strap around ankle with velcro
Thightening strap around knee with velcro
- Main zipper type
- Metal curved, closed
- 290 Orange
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Integral, in neoprene
- 3-finger neoprene (detachable)
- Boots / socks
- Socks with room for the wearer's own shoes inside
- With NavyLife lifejacket
- Thermal protection without lining/inherent insulation
- 1 hour (IMO/Solas less than 5°C watertemp)
- Service interval (standard)
- 3 year
- Service Interval (in HP-vakuum)
- 10 year - manufacturer's recommendation
- Service interval (HP-vacuum)
- Note: Some flag states may have specific regulations with regards to service
- Certifications SOLAS suit (w/o integral buoyancy)
- Solas MED/1.5a (without inherent insulation)
- Type of suit
- Evacuation/emergency suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like