E 307 III Immersion Suit
The E-307 is a good life insurance if the event of an accident at sea. This is a 6-hour immersion suit made from durable 100% waterproof, flame-retardant PU-coated nylon. The suit keeps you dry and warm in the correct flotation position without the need for a lifejacket! Insulating flotation material placed in several separate cells in the lining provide high freeboard and good flotation. Lining is detachable for simplified service and cleaning. Suitable for use on board fishing vessels and merchant ships.
- Immersion suit for fishing vessels, merchant ships and offshore installations
- Main fabric: PU coated Oxford Nylon, 100% waterproof and flame retardant
- Lining in 3mm PE-foam for insulation and buoyancy
- Tape sealed and high frequency welded seams
- Waterproof MasterSeal zipper in PU/plastic - easy to close
- Adjustable ankle straps
- Cuffs with removable neoprene gloves
- Neoprene socks with FR rubber sole
- Approved emergency light and whiste Buddy line with floating hook
- Lifting strap with D-ring and carbine hook in stainless steel
- Storage bag included
- SOLAS approved in accordance with MED/1.6b (insulated immersion suit designed to be worn without a lifejacket)
- Type of suit
- Evacuation/emergency suit
- Area of application
- PU-coated Nylon/Oxford 2L, FR to EASA ETSO requirements
- Yes, inherent buoyancy (zip-in) in 3mm soft foam with closed cells
- Adjustment strap on lower leg/ankle w/velcro
- Main zipper type
- Soft PU/plastic with teeth, open
- 290 Orange
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Integral, in suit material
- 3-finger neoprene (detachable)
- Lifting becket/loop
- Buddy line
- Yes, with floating carbine hook
- Emergency light
- IMO Solas, water activated
- Boots / socks
- Neoprene socks with FR heavy duty rubber sole
- Wrist seal
- Neoprene with velcro adjustment
- May be used without lifejacket
- Thermal protection with lining/inherent insulation
- 6 hours (IMO/Solas less than 2°C watertemp)
- Service interval (standard)
- 3 year
- Service Interval (in HP-vakuum)
- 5 year - manufacturer's recommendation
- Service interval (HP-vacuum)
- Note: Some flag states may have specific regulations with regards to service
- Certifications SOLAS-suit (w/integral buoyancy)
- Solas MED/1.6b (with inherent insulation)
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like