SeaBass is a combined waterproof work and flotation suit for anyone working at sea. It has a built-in inflatable 150N lifejacket that facilitates the correct flotation position if an accident should occur. Inflation of the lifejacket is manually triggered by the user. It can also be inflated using the mouth piece. Good ergonomic design assures freedom of movement. The suit weighs less than 3 kg, which is about the same as regular heavy-duty rainwear. It is made from coated PVC and polyester and is easy to clean off dirt and fish entrails.
Waterproof Fisherman's Flotation Suit
Weighing less than three kilos, the suit's material is similar to that of a waterproof windbreaker and has neoprene cuffs and waterproof zipper.
The material is PVC coated polyester that allows dirt and fish entrails to flush easily away. The suit is equipped with a 150N bladder to provide an excellent floatation position and safety.
- Soft, durable, windproof and waterproof outer material in PVC-coated polyester
- Light weight and comfortable to work in
- Ergonomic design offering full freedom of movement
- Solas reflective patches Soft neoprene in collar
- Yellow fabric on upper body for best visibility
- Chest pocket with lifting strap
- Water proof zip in soft PU-material from TZIP
- Velcro adjustment on sleeves
- Neoprene cuffs next to skin
- Velcro adjustment on legs / boot skirt
- Buoyancy provided with a 150N bladder with oral inflation tube or a manual inflation mechanism from UML with 33g CO₂ cylinder
- Type of suit
- Work suit
- Type of PFD/class
- Inflatable lifejacket 150N
- Minimum 150N
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.