While the SUEX's more expensive XJ14, XJ37 and XK models are aimed at wreck and cave diving, they have created a sports diving version that has sufficient power, good burning time and looks cool. The SUEX mentions VR is a recreational scooter, as it has a body that does not tolerate the same depths and the choice of two speeds. For technical / cave diving, you often want to have stepless adjustment of speed. This is because you want to adjust your speed to the team so you don't have to start / stop so many times during a dive. With 100 minutes of burning time at max speed (150 minutes at cruising speed, 45m/min), it will normally last for two-three dives of about 60min, considering that you do not drive the scooter on the max all the way.
- The biggest problem area on a scooter and the most expensive fault / damage repair is leaks through the shaft. SUEX's design on this implementation is the most robust and fail safe solution on the market.
- The SUEX's patented system for mounting the scooter without the "hasps / latches" is very practical in use, more robust than traditional designs with latches and is a more reliable "close and lock" mechanism than comparable options.
- The SUEX scooters have a brilliant balancing system and come factory-finished and balanced for salt water. When the scooter is to be used in fresh water, the system allows you to configure the balancing on a standardized and fully prepared way that takes less than 30 seconds to perform.
- The scooter has sufficient power to effectively tow double diver 12 and one stage.
- Color: Black
- Battery: Lithium
- Burning time: 100-150 minutes (maximum speed / regular cruising speed)
- Construction: Technopolymer / Polycarbonate
- Speed: 65 meters per minute (20kg / N 200 static thrust)
- Max depth: 101 meters
- Weight (w / batteries): 16.5kg