OUTSTANDING ELECTRONIC ACCURACY
Much more than a simple depth meter, thousands of these instruments are in daily use at dive locales worldwide.
Although targeted primarily to technical divers, the DIGITAL 330M is an ideal initial data delivery system for beginning divers, and it can be a useful backup instrument for divers of all skill levels. Using state-of-the-art technology, it reliably provides essential information including depth, temperature, bottom time and ascent speed.
Known for its digital accuracy and impressive 1082ft/330m depth rating, the DIGITAL 330M was introduced to diving in 1989 and is still as popular as ever.
Whatever your skill level, the DIGITAL 330M can be counted on to provide precise diving data in all diving conditions. Available in imperial or metric.
- Incorporating state-of-the-art technology, a bevy of information is provided in a compact information center.
- Data includes actual and maximum depth, ascent speed, dive time in minutes and temperature.
- Auto on/off feature means it's always ready to dive after a quick self-test.
- Variable ascent rates are displayed in a percentage and with a fast ascent warning.
- Depth-rated to 1082ft/330m to suit all technical deep-diving scenarios.
- Surface interval is displayed for 24 hours for safety and convenience.
- Logbook provides data for the last nine dives to allow for post-dive review and analysis.
- Provides automatic altitude compensation when changing dive locations.