Inflatable Lifejacket designed with focus on comfort for a whole day at work. Developed for RS (Norwegian Society for Sea Rescue). Check out our cooperation with RS here.
A high-quality inflatable lifejacket designed for comfort and safety, and incorporates a new asymmetric bladder to ensure safe turning in rough sea. This lifejacket is designed for use by the rescue team of the Norwegian Society for Sea Rescue (NSSR). The lifejacket is equipped with D-rings both on the chest and back. The D-ring on the back allows attachment of the user with a safety line to perform salvage work in a safe position over the ships side. According to users, the lifejacket is very comfortable to wear over long periods of time. The lifejacket has neoprene around the neck and crotch straps for increased safety. It is a single chamber lifejacket with app 300N buoyancy and is certified in accordance with ISO 12402-2 (275N).
- SeaLion Rescue is designed with focus on comfort.
- The life jacket is a single chamber 275N ISO 12402-2 approved lifejacket with new asymmetrical bladder, quick release buckle, two D-rings (front and back) for combination with optional safety line, mesh back for extra comfort and two crotch straps
- According to customers feedback, the lifejacket is one of the most comfortable lifejackets to wear over time
- Very comfortable with neoprene neck
- Two crotch straps for increased safety
- Quick release buckle Two D-rings (front and back) for attachment of an optional safety line
- Automatic UML Pro inflator
- Sheath for Eezycut knife on the waist belt (Note! The Eezy Cut knife is not included)
- Detachable reflector on the back
- MOLLE’s on cover for easy placement of equipment such as radio ect.
- Black Cordura cover with mesh back
- Mesh back distributes stress over shoulders and back, - and gives breathability to the support system
- High quality lifejacket, made in EU
- In use by all personnel onboard vessels operated by NSSR, Norwegian Society for Sea Rescue
- Lifejacket work
SAR Rescue Services
- Type of PFD/class
- Inflatable lifejacket 275N
- Area of application
- Civil Service/ Rescue Services/ Armed Forces
- Minimum 300N
- Crotch Strap
Waist belt max 140 cm - min 50 cm
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 990 Black
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Pocket for personal items on cover
- Bladder construction
- Inflator mechanism/operating head
- Water activated, UML Pro Sensor Elite
Water activated, standard UML Pro Sensor
- Emergency light
- IMO Solas, water activated
- Inspection window for inflator
- ID tag
- Yes, velcro
- Soft neoprene in neck area
- Safety Harness
- Special buckle in stainless steel, partly moulded in plastic
- Cover closure
- Zipper with Quick Burst functionality
- Yes, ISO with ISO suit
- 60g CO₂ (1 pc)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year
- Certifications ISO
- ISO 12402-2 Lifejackets for extreme offshore conditions (275N)/ISO 12401 Safety Harness and line
- Crotch strap
- D-ring on back for attachment of cow-tail or safety line (ISO 12401)
D-ring on chest for attachment of safety line (ISO 12401)
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like