SeaLion SOLAS 300N Fall Arrest Lifejacket The 300N
Twin Chamber SOLAS lifejacket is specially designed for attachment to fall arrest harnesses. The design of the jacket allows the safety hooks of the fall arrest harness to be free for attaching the fall arrest lines, both on the front and back. At the back side the specially shaped Y-style backstrap gives space for the safety hook of the fall arrest harness. Special loops on the backside of the lifejacket is fitted, so the lifejacket can be looped onto the fall arrest, for easy donning and perfect fit. The small and tailored design gives a perfect body fit. The outside cover is of strong synthetic wipe-clean, hi-vis fabric. This is easy to clean and extremely durable.
The lifejacket provides 300N buoyancy, so the jacket is suitable for:
Extreme weather, offshore and open sea when wearing heavy protective and waterproof clothes/equipment.
Special straps with snap fasteners to attach lifejacket to fall arrest
As standard the Lifejacket is fitted with:
- A comfort fleece collar, for optimum neck comfort
- A double crotch strap, to secure the lifejacket onto the body
- A strong YKK zipper closing, to keep the bladder in place
- UML ProSensor
- Approved in accordance with the latest SOLAS/MED/LSA requirements.
- IMO resolution A689(17) as amended by resolution MSC 81(70), MSC 200(80) and MSC226(82).
- Full performance is achieved by fully inflation of one or both of the chambers, automatic or manually.
- Lifejacket work
- Type of PFD/class
- Inflatable lifejacket 275N Solas
- Area of application
Offshore Oil & Gas
- Minimum 300N
- Crotch Strap
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 290 Orange
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Bladder construction
- Inflator mechanism/operating head
- Water activated, standard UML Auto MK 5 (2 pcs)
- Emergency light
- IMO Solas, water activated
- Soft fleece in neck
- Plastic buckle with quick release functionality
- 60g CO₂ (2 pcs)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year
- Certifications SOLAS lifejacket
- Crotch strap
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like