SeaLion 275N Solas Lifejacket
Our collection of SeaLion Solas lifejackets is designed for users with high demands on function and comfort. This lifejacket can be used in combination with our immersion suits. The SeaLion Solas provides minimum 275N buoyancy and is certified in accordance with SOLAS' LSA Code. SeaLion lifejackets are designed to inflate automatically when they come in contact with water and contribute to the turning the body face up in the sea.
- Lightweight and comfortable, construction with focus on comfort
- Contoured around head and neck
- Rough, durable cover fabric in black nylon
- Easy operated front buckle in stainless steel
- Adjustment of waist webbing in the side
- HalkeyRoberts inflators - water activated (automatic)
- Retro reflective tape (SOLAS)
- Whistle, lifting loop, emergency light and buddy line
- Double buoyancy bladder in high-vis material
- Interlocking, assymetrical bladder prevents water to be channelled to your airways (Wave Barrier Technology)
The SeaLion 275N lifejacket complies with the Mensafe Test Protocol (HSE-UK) when used together with our SeaEco Immersion Suit.
- For shipping & offshore
- Type of PFD/class
- Inflatable lifejacket 275N Solas
- Area of application
- Minimum 300N
- Crotch Strap
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 990 Black
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Bladder construction
- Inflator mechanism/operating head
- Water activated, Halkey Roberts (2 pcs)
- Buddy line
- Emergency light
- IMO Solas, water activated
- Stainless steel buckle
- Cover closure
- Yes, IMO with IMO suit
- 60g CO₂ (2 pcs)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year
- Other certifications
- Mensafe HSE UK Compatibility
- Certifications SOLAS lifejacket
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like