SeaLion Solas 275N Offshore
Our collection of SeaLion Solas lifejackets is designed for users with high demands on function and comfort. These lifejackets can be used in combination with our survival suits and are available with either 150N or 275N buoyancy and certified in accordance with SOLAS' LSA Code. The 275N Offshore version is equipped with a spray hood. SeaLion lifejackets are designed to inflate automatically when they come in contact with water and contribute to turning the body face up in the sea.
- Lightweight and comfortable, construction with focus on comfort
- Contoured around head and neck
- Rough, durable cover fabric in black nylon
- Easy operated front buckle in stainless steel
- Adjustment of waist webbing in the side
- Crotch strap prevents ride-up of the lifejacket
- HalkeyRoberts inflators - water activated (automatic)
- Retro reflective tape (SOLAS)
- Whistle, lifting loop, emergency light and buddy line
- Double buoyancy bladder in high-vis material
- Asymmetric buoyancy bladder prevents waves from washing over the face and ensures the self-righting performance (Wave Barrier Technology)
- Sprayhood – for safe breathing in rough sea and protects eyes from seabirds
The SeaLion 275N lifejacket complies with the Mensafe Test Protocol (HSE-UK) when used together with our SeaEco Immersion Suit.
- For shipping & offshore
- Type of PFD/class
- Inflatable lifejacket 275N Solas
- Area of application
Offshore Oil & Gas
- Minimum 300N
- Crotch Strap
Waist belt extender available, up to 180 cm
Waist belt max 140 cm - min 50 cm
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 990 Black
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Bladder construction
- Inflator mechanism/operating head
- Water activated, Halkey Roberts (2 pcs)
- Buddy line
- Emergency light
- IMO Solas, water activated
- Stainless steel buckle
- Cover closure
- Yes, IMO with IMO suit
- 60g CO₂ (2 pcs)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year
- Other certifications
- Mensafe HSE UK Compatibility
- Certifications SOLAS lifejacket
- Crotch strap
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like