SeaLion SOLAS 150N
Our collection of SeaLion Solas lifejackets is designed for users with high demands on function and comfort. These lifejackets can be used in combination with our survival suits and are available with either 150N or 275N buoyancy and certified in accordance with SOLAS' LSA Code. SeaLion lifejackets are designed to inflate automatically when they come in contact with water and to automatically turn the body around so that the wearer is always face up even if unconscious.
- Lightweight and comfortable, construction with focus on comfort
- Contoured around head and neck + soft neoprene in neck
- Mesh yoke in back for snug fit and optimal distribution of load
- Rough, durable cover fabric in black nylon o Easy operated front buckle in plastic
- Adjustment of waist webbing in the side
- UML inflators - water activated (automatic)
- Retro reflective tape (SOLAS)
- Whistle, lifting loop, emergency light, buddy line and crotch strap
- Double buoyancy bladder in high-vis material
- Service friendly - buoyancy bladder may easily be detached from cover
SPECIAL NOTE! All SOLAS-lifejackets one equipped with double crotch strap for safety!
SPECIAL NOTE! Bladder may easily be detached from cover - saves costs and extends product life.
- For shipping & offshore
- Type of PFD/class
- Inflatable lifejacket 150N Solas
- Area of application
- Minimum 150N
- Crotch Strap
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 990 Black
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Bladder construction
- Inflator mechanism/operating head
- Water activated, standard UML Auto MK 5 (2 pcs)
- Buddy line
- Emergency light
- IMO Solas, water activated
- Soft neoprene in neck area
- Plastic buckle with quick release functionality
- Cover closure
- Yes, IMO with IMO suit
- 33g CO₂ (2 pcs)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year
- Certifications SOLAS lifejacket
- Crotch strap
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like