SeaLion Leisure 150N Lifejacket
SeaLion Leisure is an inflatable lifejacket, with a UML automatic inflation mechanism, and is primarily intended for the leisure craft market. Recommended for users operating closer to the coastline in moderate to medium sea state. The Norwegian Society for Sea Rescue (NSSR) is a significant supplier of SeaLion Leisure lifejackets to the domestic market. The standard model comes with neoprene around the neck and crotch straps for increased comfort and safety. Certified in accordance with ISO 12402-3.
- 150N lifejacket approved according to ISO 12402-3; - for work areas where IMO/SOLAS-approved lifejacket is not mandatory
- SeaLion Leisure 150N is a single-chamber redningsvest
- SeaLion 150N is an inflatable lifejacket with automatic UML-inflator with 33g CO₂ cylinder
- Standard model is delivered with neoprene in neck and crotch strap for comfort and safety
- High quality lifejacket, made in EU
- Inflated bladder provides minimum 165N buoyancy
- Cover in black Condura
- Lifejacket work
- Type of PFD/class
- Inflatable lifejacket 150N
- Area of application
- Minimum 150N
- Crotch Strap
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 990 Black
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Bladder construction
- Inflator mechanism/operating head
- Water activated, UML Pro Sensor Elite
Water activated, standard UML Pro Sensor
- Inspection window for inflator
- Soft neoprene in neck area
- Plastic buckle with quick release functionality
- Cover closure
- Zipper with Quick Burst functionality
- Yes, ISO with ISO suit
- 33g CO₂ (1pc)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year (professional use)
2 year (leisure)
- Certifications ISO
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejackets for offshore conditions (150N)
- Crotch strap
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like