SeaLife Pro 50N
An ergonomic and practical 50N lifejacket for commercial fishermen and anyone working on fish farms. SeaLife PRO 50N has been specially developed for those who need to continuously wear a lifejacket in their daily work. The lifejacket has been ergonomically designed and uses a unique lightweight buoyancy foam that is perforated to provide the best possible ventilation. For extra comfort, the foam is also split in panels to provide good freedom of movement. Its many practical details make this a comfortable and functional working lifejacket.
- Special perforated, thin, lightweight foam provide excellent movability and improved ventilation
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Velcro for detachable radio pocket (can be placed on left or right side)
- Integrated sheath
- Practical zip pocket
- Crotch strap
- Extra pocket on crotch strap
- D-ring for attaching safety line
- Sides made of breathable, elastic material for better movability
- Ergonomic design for good ventilation and movability
- Chest and waist belts
- Antenna loop
- 3 sizes: M: 40 - 85 kg, L: 50 - 90 kg, XL: 90 kg+
- Area of application
- Minimum 50N
- Crotch Strap
Waist & shoulder
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 300 Fluor Yellow
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Attachment for accessories
- Certifications ISO
- ISO 12402-5 Buoyancy aids (50N)
- Crotch strap
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.