AeroPro Leisure 165N Lifejacket
SeaLion Leisure is an inflatable lifejacket, with a UML automatic inflator, and is primarily intended for the leisure craft market, but may also be used in work situations where a double chambered IMO/Solas lifejacket is not mandatory. The Norwegian Society for Sea Rescue (NSSR) supplies a similar lifejacket to the domestic market. The standard model comes with quick drying fleece around the neck, back support and crotch straps for increased comfort and safety. Certified in accordance with ISO 12402-3.
- AeroPro Leisure 165N is a single-chamber lifejacket
- AeroPro 165N is an inflatable lifejacket with automatic UML-inflator with 33g CO₂ cylinder
- Standard model is delivered with soft fleece in neck for comfort
- The lifejacket is padded with spacer mesh on the part towards the body for comfort
- Crotch strap for safety
- Complete back piece (also padded) for better distribution of load
- High quality lifejacket, made in EU
- Inflated bladder provides minimum 165N buoyancy
- Cover in black Condura
- Lifejacket work
- Type of PFD/class
- Inflatable lifejacket 150N
- Area of application
- Minimum 165N
- Crotch Strap
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 990 Black
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Bladder construction
- Inflator mechanism/operating head
- Water activated, standard UML Pro Sensor
- Inspection window for inflator
- Soft fleece in neck
- Plastic buckle with quick release functionality
- Cover closure
- Zipper with Quick Burst functionality
- Yes, ISO with ISO suit
- 33g CO₂ (1pc)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year (professional use)
2 year (leisure)
- Certifications ISO
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejackets for offshore conditions (150N)
- Crotch strap
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like