SeaLife TP is available in adult and child versions and is certified in accordance with the latest requirements of the Maritime Safety Directorate (NMD) for thermal lifejackets. It is equipped with insulation that counters hypothermia by reducing heat loss from the head, neck, chest and groin. It also has a compact and space-saving design for optimal use of storage space on board.
- Neoprene insulation reduce risk of hypothermia / heat loss from the head, neck, chest and groin
- Reduced risk of cold shock
- Donned as a regular jacket
- "Impossible" to slip out of when correctly donned
- Provides good field of vision and freedom of movement
- Type Examined by DNV on behalf of NMD
- 3 Sizes: Baby: <15 kg, Child: 15 - 43 kg, Adult/STD: >43 kg
- For shipping & offshore
- Type of PFD/class
- Thermal lifejacket (fixed foam buoyancy) 150N NMD
- Area of application
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Other certifications
- Thermal lifejacket 150N NMD
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like